Duskfire Glacier i know that i was wrong
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
phone post! Tak you can assume that you know Nanook has “passed” I’m going to do a backdated thread notifying the pack later today

The world took on a new prospective after the events with Nanook, he no longer cared much about the transgression between himself an Ceara. And he found it surprisingly easy to forgive his little sister thinking. Although he had yet to tell her that, this was her punishment for going behind his back. For violating his trust. She could stew for a few more days.

He had been absent the day after Nanook, his grief struck him harder than he thought possible. He realized in this time at Ceara hadn’t meant as much to him as he had thought, with time perhaps, but not now.

The call pulled at his anger though, he had no time for anymore disturbances within his family. The recent loss of a close packmate was enough. Arriving to find the unknown pair and his sister, he nodded at Tak, having not caught her scentence he assumed she had already greeted them.

She looked upset, just as he did. His natural displeased look settled on his face, as he waited for the new comers to answer whatever query the Malguk has put before them.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
i know that i was wrong - by RIP Stephanie - October 10, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: i know that i was wrong - by Ariel - October 12, 2018, 08:12 AM
RE: i know that i was wrong - by Takiyok - October 12, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: i know that i was wrong - by Siarut - October 12, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: i know that i was wrong - by RIP Stephanie - October 12, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: i know that i was wrong - by Ariel - October 12, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: i know that i was wrong - by Takiyok - October 15, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: i know that i was wrong - by Siarut - October 28, 2018, 07:51 PM