Blacktail Deer Plateau So consumed by all this hurt
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik thought his friend had asked him over any of the other males because she trusted him, but when Liri put it that way, he couldn't help but see the situation for what it was. He looked away from her, thinking back on everything. He and Grezig were close, but she had never done anything that implied she had feelings for him. Had he just been blinded by his trust in the beta? Still, he couldn't imagine her doing anything with the goal to intentionally hurt them. He my have missed her feelings for him, but he knew she wasn't cruel enough to plot all of this out. Her emotional outburst from earlier now made a lot more sense, though. I'm sorry...I had no idea she thought of me as anything other than a friend. He paused, considering the best way to say what he felt needed to be said. I do not think she meant for any of this to happen, he said quietly before quickly adding, But, I only think of her as a friend and beta--nothing else. He was afraid his words would earn him her wrath once more, but he needed to try and clear this mess up if possible. 

He watched her walk towards him, ready to take whatever punishment she saw fit. What she said made him sigh and turn his head. When she said it that way, there was no denying how ridiculous it was to have even asked any of this from her. But, she was still here and talking to him, so hopefully she would let him fix things. He did not miss her hidden promise, though; if he ever did this again, she would leave him. His gaze was apologetic as it met her resolute stare. He moved closer to her and attempted to nuzzle her cheek, needing to feel her warmth against his skin. I'm so sorry, he murmured. It was all he could say, and he would say it with words and actions for as long as it took for her to forgive him.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
So consumed by all this hurt - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 10:42 AM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 11:19 AM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 03:04 PM