Hoshor Plains i've been dreaming things and scheming things
207 Posts
Ooc —
His ears perk at the approach of another, though his expression quickly sours as his gaze settles on the red-furred stranger. For some reason, he'd half-expected Aditya or Dawn or — or his mother, maybe. Embarrassment swiftly morphs into white-hot irritation, and he can't help but roll his eyes at her question. Uh, no, He says, releasing an agitated breath through his nose. For some reason, his pulse is fast; he can't figure out why. He just wishes he could be alone.
Why are you bothering me? The boy demands after a few beats. It must be obvious he's lost — maybe she's here to mock him. The thought intensifies the venom in his honey eyes, but he doesn't say anything else. Part of him hopes if he looks angry enough, she'll just leave him alone.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've been dreaming things and scheming things - by Winterbourne - October 15, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: i've been dreaming things and scheming things - by Kaala - December 04, 2018, 05:00 PM