Duskfire Glacier I had one job.... and I screwed it up
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Pack Activity 

this is not mandatory, and doesn't need to be a long thread. just notifying everyone to Nanook's presumed death and the bobcat

@Takiyok @Shivali @Uki @Steele @Gwen @Tahani @Calloon @Tomkin @Sos @Currituck

It had been a rough 24 hours since he had found the cave. His hearth ached, throbbing in time with his steps as he journeyed to the top of the mountain they called home. The scene he had stumbled upon snapped something within the man. Nanook's scent mingled with that of a bobcat, and the blood that coat not only the snowy ground but also the icy walls. It turned his stomach as he thought of it. The scene replayed over and over.

He had crested the hill, his claws cracking the snow that had crusted over from the cold. Looking to the sky he found the sun blazing, despite the sadness in his heart. Tears threatened to escape. Nanook. There had been no bodies to find, and after searching for hours, Siarut had to conclude the cat had killed her. He felt so lost. It was his job to protect those within the pack, and he had failed. Not only had he failed his packmate, but he had failed to protect a woman he cared for deeply.

A sob escaped his maw, as he dropped his head. Huffing into the snow. He took some time to compose himself. Finally he lifted his head, and he released a howl. A sound of mourning, ans sadness journeyed throughout the territory. It was a vague notification of Nanook's death, the reason unable to travel through the simple song of a howl. There would be time to tell everyone what had happened to Nanook in person, for now he wanted to share the loss with the family the remained among the living.

Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Siarut - October 13, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Uki - October 15, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Tahani - October 16, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Steele - October 16, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Siarut - October 28, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Uki - October 29, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Steele - October 29, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Tunerk - October 31, 2018, 09:39 PM