Sleeping Dragon well, he talks like an angel but he looks like me
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
she sad so many things that just... didn't help. terance knew they should have-- he was enough, seabreeze did love him, it wasn't his fault. he was enough. he just wasn't enough to make her stay-- that was the difference. 

"there were so many other things to do then leave," terance said-- based just off of his tone it sounded like he might've been begging, but what there was nothing to beg for. everything had already happened, they couldn't change the past. "we are leaving together-- as a pack. you didn't have to-- this isn't your burden. you didn't have to make it your own," he said, trying to reason with her as if it would make a difference. 

it was so stupid. their relationship was born of childish-trust and lustful mistakes. they weren't meant to be, and they never should've happened. right up until the moment their children were born it seemed they'd both been so convinced that they weren't ready to fall in love. but they did. they trusted each other because they had common histories, and they loved each other because it was convenient. but it wasn't fake, and it hurt all the same. 

if he had been human he might've buried his face in his hands, but instead he just stared at her. he felt drained. emotionally exhausted. and now, hearing her say so many kind words to him-- terance felt numb.

"where does this leave us?" he asked her, tired, "ibis and okeanos won't want to see me again. not after today, not so soon. what do we do? where do we go from here?" i can't go through this again with you. with anyone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: well, he talks like an angel but he looks like me - by Terance - October 28, 2018, 03:42 PM