Lone Star Mountain i asked your name, you asked the time
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
All Welcome 
If there was a way to escape or wander, Eleuthera would find it. It was likely the effect of her childhood, spent in almost perpetual motion and upheaval — but it was all the girl had ever known, and she had never really experienced any reason that this type of life might have been bad. Was everyone a little cranky at times? Yeah. Had there been nights where they had to skip dinner because no one in their patchwork family was even a slight adept hunter? Also yeah — but it had been fun, and she had been happy, with her three siblings and two moms and one existence, all tangled up together.

Now, things had changed. Momma Olive and Momma Seabreeze had become alphas — oh, not alphas, Eleuthera was always sharply reminded by one mom or the other, but something more like member on a council — and they had seemingly finally settled on a place [an idea, a concept] called home. Sure, the land was pretty and ethereal and the willows’ pale, dangling tendrils greatly complemented the soft heather lilac of her pelt, but anything about being tied to one place simply repelled her. The young girl just didn’t understand the appeal of a life that was tethered and limited. Why change what was working for her so well? 

But Eleuthera could no more leave her family than she could remove her own beating heart. They were her heart and soul, her reason for being, and she drew more strength from the proximity of her siblings than her mother had ever gotten from the gods, she guessed. It would make her little clan sad, and her whole life was solely dedicated to doing just the opposite of that, so continuing on just wouldn’t do. Instead, the young sprite would simply climb the peaks of the neighboring elevations much as she had done in her time with Sunspire to occupy her expansive curiosities that way, and hopefully satiating her incredible wanderlust at the same time. 

Eleuthera strode across the base of the mountain, feeling the sun on her back and the wind against her cheeks, and knew she was accomplishing just that.  
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
i asked your name, you asked the time - by Eleuthera - November 01, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Tux - November 01, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Sequoia - November 01, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by The Todd - November 01, 2018, 09:38 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Eleuthera - November 02, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Tux - November 03, 2018, 09:54 AM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Sequoia - November 03, 2018, 11:21 AM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by The Todd - November 04, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Eleuthera - November 05, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Tux - November 15, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Sequoia - November 21, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by The Todd - November 22, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Eleuthera - November 27, 2018, 12:46 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Tux - November 28, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Sequoia - December 03, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by The Todd - December 03, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: i asked your name, you asked the time - by Eleuthera - December 06, 2018, 03:23 PM