Blacktail Deer Plateau rage, rage
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The sudden string of conversation floored the leader, for this had not been what she was expecting. The more Grezig spoke, the more perplexed and angry she became. The whole idea just seemed nuts, at least to her.

"I won't fight you. It would be pointless. The only thing it would fix is your feelings," dark eyes unwavering on Grezig's as she calmed herself. If she won, would it even be a victory? 

"If there's another issue - one with how I'm leading this pack - take it up with the Council. If you stay, you'll simply have to learn to sort out your emotions for me." Liri owed her nothing. Certainly not a fight and this request was just insane. 

"Leave if you need to," the healer said calmly, no malevolence in her gaze. She was so tired; she just didn't care anymore.

Grezig had made it clear she didn't care about Liri, so why on earth would the Alpha care about fixing her? 

"If that's your choice, I hope you find happiness."

And stop trying to steal it from others.

With those empty parting words, Liri turned and disappeared into her forest, her eyes glancing briefly to Siege as she left.
Last from me unless she's pursued/attacked. I will miss you two if Grezig does decide to go. Thank you for the many threads and the drama <3
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
rage, rage - by RIP Grezig - November 07, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: rage, rage - by Síff - November 07, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: rage, rage - by RIP Grezig - November 07, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: rage, rage - by Siege - November 07, 2018, 02:51 PM
RE: rage, rage - by Síff - November 07, 2018, 03:10 PM
RE: rage, rage - by RIP Grezig - November 07, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: rage, rage - by Siege - November 07, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: rage, rage - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 02:54 PM