Blacktail Deer Plateau Honey, we should run away, oh someday
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Read Only 
Set after her angst with Issun forwarded to tomorrow! Tags for reference

She wanted to go Issun, to try and work things out right that instant but she also knew she couldn't handle it. She wanted to go to Corvus and feel peace in the way he managed to understand her and find the right things to say but it now felt wrong to run back to him after he was the reason things had fallen apart between her and Issun. She didn't want anyone in the pack to be involved in this, so she couldn't find Elixir or Liri to vent to. The only thing she could think of to fix this was leaving, just for a little while. If she stayed away for a while maybe Issun would feel better, maybe she wouldn't be such a big source of pain for him anymore.

She silently made her way toward the borders, pausing before she stepped over them. She tossed a look over her shoulder and looked at the land of her home. She would be back. She sent one howl up to @Issun "I'm sorry. I'm going. I'll leave you alone." then a second one to @Kavik and @Ruenna and everyone else that she would be back in a short amount of time. She wasn't abandoning them.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english