Lost Creek Hollow because you've had your chances, (mandatory pack meeting)
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
Pack Activity 
MANDATORY PACK MEETING. takes place 4 days after the rannoch x shardik thread(Nov 4th, i think).  rounds will last one week so everyone has the opportunity to join, or whenever everyone has posted. i know there is a lot of us. i'm hoping we can fit this into 2-3 rounds. <3 this has a lot of content in it so i'm PPing that everyone is arriving -- let me know if you'd like your character edited out of my assumed PP. and please let me know if there's any confusion.

hundreds of different emotions flooded his mind. there was an overwhelming sensation of guilt, for starters. he should not have been the one standing here. it should have been rannoch. rannoch should be leading this pack, not him. but treason, however alarmingly blunt she was, was right. the pack needed a leader, and he needed to step up. terance had been rannoch's right-hand. this was what he needed to do. and so he'd do it. so there was guilt, and there was a feeling of responsibility.

and once upon a time terance had dreamed of following in his fathers footsteps-- leading a pack. and so there was a bit of childhood pride that bubbled in his chest. along with pride came anxiety, terance could only hope he'd live up to rannoch's footprints-- as well as dante's.

besides guilt, there was sadness. for his friends injury. he was alive, at least, hyacinth had pieced him back together and he was stable. critical condition, but stable. all they had to do now was wait it out. hope for the best. and so with that sadness there was relief, joy, as well.

there was excitement for moonspear-- for hydra. with it came nerves that the pack would not want to ally with them. anger, seething, riveting anger over titmouse and the blackfeather wolves. but also gratefulness, that the wolf they'd kidnapped was not among their ranks. happiness about the bearclaw wolves, that their ranks had grown and flourished, but also-- of course-- that they would not get along too well with the other wolves in his ranks made his heart pound. 

there was just so much to think, so much to say. terance hoped he was ready.

on one spot along where the creek ran, there was a pile of large, straight, tall boulders that created a wall that created a small clearing. the wolves of the pack had actually chosen it as a cache, which sat on the far right side. terance thought the place was good for meetings, and so this is where he decided he would hold todays. he sat at the base of these pointed stones and lifted his head, calling to the wolves of the pack. his voice boomed off the stones behind him, like some sort of surround sound amphitheater(i thought it'd be kinda cool please let me have this fun), accidentally startling the dark guardian, who flinched. but his howl still rang out, and he waited for his wolves to gather. 

as they gathered, he beckoned treason to come sit near him, his ears cupped forwards. he watched as the wolves slowly trickled in. some of these wolves included pyro, nara, and indra's boy-- the white one. he held a toad in his mouth. terance would mean to ask her about the toad later. when as many as he could stand to wait for came in-- he tried to do a head count but truthfully, their numbers were many and terance was growing too anxious to properly count. so, instead, terance would just speak. if someone came in late, so be it. someone else could give them the rundown.

"friends," he started, as loudly as he could to quiet the chatter-- the stones helped-- "i'm calling you here today to discuss the state of the hollow and to fill you in on everything that has happened since we moved-- which is, surprisingly a lot. i ask for your silent attention as i work through it all." not really surprising, actually. terance quickly reflected on how many troubles they'd faced when they first moved to sunspire. 

"i'd like to start with rannoch. many of you know he was attacked by a bear. rannoch lives, and we have many wolves to thank for that. namely, hyacinth, for her healing. and coelho, who gave her life to save his." terance fell silent, his nose dipping as he gave a silent word of thanks to the fallen coywolf. she did was terance wished he could've, and he'd always be grateful. "pyro and i have buried her in a spot in the southeastern part of the territory. her grave is marked in a small clearing at the base of a large oak. if you have time, you should visit. the area is lovely, and coelho was a valued member of this pack. she is to be remembered as such," he finished, and then he cleared his throat. he gave the wolves a few moment to voice something to coelho-- or for silence to fill their thoughts. and then he'd move onwards

"until further notice," he began again, because terance didn't know what would happen with rannoch when he had healed-- if he'd ever heal, "i will step up as the leader of the hollow. treason will still serve as my deputy. nothing will change except for who is in charge." actually, terance hoped things would run smoother under his lead. he would love to make his best friend and packmates proud. but terance found this the wrong time to mention it. he glanced to treason, giving her a small nod, and then moved on.

"one final thing before i jump further in-- many of you are from the valley. we welcome you into our ranks and thank you for your patience as we've settled and grieved. you are one of us now." his gaze tried to find indra in the crowd, a warm smile spread across his features. this, he meant. and he was quite happy about. 

and then-- another big blow. "please listen carefully," he said, expression falling and voice booming as he demanded his wolves attention. this was not something he'd take lightly. "enemies of the hollow are few, but we're all aware of the blackfeather wolves and the trouble they've caused us-- as well as a wolf named titmouse. or screech." his eyes fell across phoenix-- ceara-- but ultimately left her, unwilling to draw any attention to her, he was sure she'd been through enough. "despite prior intel-- he's alive. and he's made an attack on our allies, the redhawks. titmouse was last seen at blackfeather. he's a pale wolf with a black stripe down his back and muzzle. tan on his underarms. he cannot speak well, he has a large scar across his throat. he's missing an eye. if you see him, he is to be killed. you bring his head back to the hollow. and report to me. do not be reckless, if you cannot kill him, report his location to the pack and we will send mercenaries to investigate."

"from this struggle, we have rekindled a relationship with the wolves of moonspear. they are good people and i will not tolerate anyone speaking ill of their name. if you ever run into one, you will treat them as an ally." his gaze fell upon liffey, who terance decided looked rather shocked, but terance tried not to focus on it. instead he scanned the rest of the wolves and gauged their reactions. 

and then terance realized he was out of things to announce. finally. thankfully. he let out a low breathe, shoulders shifting, and called out to his wolves. "do i make myself clear? does anyone have anything they'd like to say-- or have any questions?" 

TL;DR: rannoch is alive. coelho is dead. thanks hyacinth. terance is alpha, treason is beta. we don't know for how long. welcome BCV, sorry we're a got damn mess, we love you. titmouse is alive. if you see him kill him. bring back his head. or just report him don't hurt yourself. moonspear is no longer an enemy. if you are mean to them terance will bite you. that's all. pls ask questions now.
Messages In This Thread
because you've had your chances, (mandatory pack meeting) - by Terance - November 11, 2018, 12:20 PM