Blacktail Deer Plateau they grieved it on its way
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
ROUND THREE STARTS NOW. @Siege has asked to reply first, but after that, there is NO POSTING ORDER. Sorry for the delay on this.

Siege remained silent at Grezig’s words. Minori sounded judgmental for thinking that Grezig might worry about rumors. Grezig’s body heated in embarrassment at the words, but she said nothing. To her, it was a legitimate concern considering how personal it all was, but she supposed she could have been nicer on the delivery. She nodded when Minori offered her happiness. 

Corvus spoke next, wishing her well and joking about a rematch to their spar, which now seemed… ages ago. She nodded to the warrior she’d recruited all those months earlier, a glimmer of respect in her eyes. 

Liri spoke next, and Grezig, despite herself, flinched at the alpha’s voice. ’There will be no rumors.’

So Liri was going to explain it to them all, then? Very well. Better to get it out now, probably. She listened with a carefully impassive face as the alpha explained what had happened. Liri was concise and honest and Grezig appreciated her for it, despite all that had happened between them. She looked around at everyone, who had a myriad of reactions on their faces, and was about to speak, but Kavik beat her to it. 

He was hurt that she would think rumors would be spread about her. This was the second time in this short meeting that that had been said to her. Well. Tough shit. Kavik’s opinion of her no longer mattered. This was a lie, of course, but it was better to lie to herself now than to be hurt by this whole situation all over again, in front of everyone. Of course, he blamed himself for it all. Because of course he did. He always did. Grezig sighed, but remained silent, waiting for him to finish speaking. 

Finally, when no one had anything else to say, Grezig spoke. “Well.” She looked around at everyone. “Now you know the truth. We all made mistakes here. I suppose I cannot help who I chose to fall in love with, but my actions regarding that were… stupid and detrimental to the pack. So I have decided to leave to give the Plateau a chance to heal from this strange rift between the leaders. I will not ask any of you to go with me, nor do I expect it. Liri and Kavik are good, strong alphas who deserve your loyalty. But if any of you choose to come with me, I would be honored.” She bowed her head just a bit, and then sat up straight and waited. If no one had anything else to say, she would leave.
Messages In This Thread
they grieved it on its way - by RIP Grezig - November 12, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by RIP Kavik - November 12, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by Corvus - November 12, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by Minori - November 12, 2018, 06:38 PM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by Elixir - November 12, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by Ruenna - November 13, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by Síff - November 14, 2018, 07:06 AM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by Siege - November 14, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by RIP Grezig - November 15, 2018, 11:48 AM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by Siege - November 15, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by Minori - November 15, 2018, 05:47 PM