Heron Lake Plateau you don't need an uber, you don't need a cab
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
"i found you half-starving," tegan reminded her-- but he actually, truthfully, couldn't remember what she looked like when he found her. was she starving? was she fat? he had no idea. but he would rather win this argument so, selective memory. 

"yeah me too, that'd really suck, wouldn't it?" he added, completely deflecting her shot off of him. she didn't say he looked like a moles asshole. so, hah. he was still winning. cool as a cucumber. but, actually tegan was suddenly feeling less than cool. actually kinda hot. damn. he really didn't do that much-- just tracked bat down and then had some banter. but maybe that was pushing it-- damn... maybe he really did fuck himself up. was he supposed to feel like this for this long? 

she pointed at him then and he realized his lip was caught. as smoothly as he could, his tongue flicked out and he fixed it, ears pressed forwards. "it's a look," he insisted. 

he shook his head, kinda slowly. "hey, actually-- i think i gotta sit this out," he said with a loud huff, "i thought this was calm but... well ion think it's gonna happen." his shoulders rolled, tail flicking with a bit of agitation. "actually i'm probably gonna make a sacrifice to some demon, get this concussion shit sorted out. if you wanna help i could definitely use a virgin for the offering." haha zinger!! tegan was a virgin too but whatever it didn't fuckin matter he was just here to cause a ruckus. hah. virgin.
Messages In This Thread
you don't need an uber, you don't need a cab - by Tegan - November 14, 2018, 07:30 PM
RE: you don't need an uber, you don't need a cab - by Bat - November 14, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: you don't need an uber, you don't need a cab - by Tegan - November 14, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: you don't need an uber, you don't need a cab - by Bat - November 14, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: you don't need an uber, you don't need a cab - by Tegan - November 15, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: you don't need an uber, you don't need a cab - by Bat - November 15, 2018, 08:44 PM
RE: you don't need an uber, you don't need a cab - by Tegan - November 16, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: you don't need an uber, you don't need a cab - by Bat - November 16, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: you don't need an uber, you don't need a cab - by Tegan - November 16, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: you don't need an uber, you don't need a cab - by Bat - November 16, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: you don't need an uber, you don't need a cab - by Tegan - November 16, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: you don't need an uber, you don't need a cab - by Bat - November 16, 2018, 02:27 PM
RE: you don't need an uber, you don't need a cab - by Tegan - November 16, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: you don't need an uber, you don't need a cab - by Bat - November 17, 2018, 10:42 AM
RE: you don't need an uber, you don't need a cab - by Tegan - November 28, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: you don't need an uber, you don't need a cab - by Bat - November 28, 2018, 11:49 PM