Firestone Hot Springs I saw you standing there and I knew
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Tags for reference only

Grezig had been having second thoughts about all this. Leaving the Plateau. Trying to form her own pack. @Siege had seemed distant recently, which wasn’t helping. Now she found herself wending her way back towards the Plateau. Her home. Still, in her heart even now, it was her home, for she had helped to form it. Then she had left it for being stupid and letting her emotions get in the way. She shook her head as she walked along, berating herself over the entire situation. She should be up there still, with all of them—Liri and Kavik, too, not just the others. She should be helping them prepare for winter. But no, she was down here along the hot springs, with the smell of sulfur and… wait. Was that… Derg? What the hell?

She continued walking, nose to the ground, following the scent. And then he was there, some distance away. She gave a low howl, calling to him, her tail wagging slightly. Why had all of her siblings followed her? Had she really been important to them all? Well… clearly not, since they had all left her in the end. Still, she was happy to see Derg, even if he, too, left.
Messages In This Thread
I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - November 22, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 02, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - December 02, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 02, 2018, 04:02 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - December 02, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 04, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - December 04, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 06, 2018, 03:11 PM