Gilded Bay here come the jets, hide my money in your tube socks
45 Posts
Ooc — xynien
All Welcome 
it's a beautiful day, even for being so cold, and blossom is taking full advantage of it. the slim coywolf has stretched himself out on the sand, belly up, soaking in as much sunlight as he can. his eyes are half-closed, tail beating lazily against the sand. it occurs to him that he'll have to start heading back to the island soon. he has no intentions of remaining away from his new home for very long, though he loves exploring too much to give it up entirely. so far, paradise is even nicer than he could have hoped for; he has a new home, one that feels safe in a way he's never known before, and the freedom to go wherever he wants. it's all he's ever wanted, really. well — maybe he could use a few more friends, too, but he's sure he'll get there.
109 Posts
Ooc —
He found himself stuck. After his run in with Govinda and the pretty female down by the beach, he had been torn between the desire to go back and check out how Grezig was doing and the absolute comfort he felt staying by the sea. He wished he could gather enough followers to make his own pack but he doubted he would find the type of wolves he was looking for around here. Eventually he decided to hang around the coast a while longer, the weather hadn't gotten too cold yet. He ended up at the bay and was not surprised to find another wolf there, he smelled other wolves everywhere he went nowadays. His ears perked and eyes glimmered with amusement at the Wolf's position, the absolute definition of relaxation. He gave a small clearing of his throat hoping not to scare the man "Enjoying the last bit of warmth you can get?" he asked, tone friendly enough. He seemed to be caught in a good mood.
45 Posts
Ooc — xynien
he's found himself a lot more relaxed since coming to paradise, but there's still a part of him that remains vigilant; paranoid, even. so he hears the man's approach even through his reverie, though there's no sign he's registered his presence until the other clears his throat. he opens his eyes and offers a lazy smile, stretching his limbs out slowly. yeah. join me? he invites with a yawn, tone friendly. his sapphire gaze is warm on the stranger, unassuming.
109 Posts
Ooc —
Laroche blinks once at the request, paw lifting hesitantly. That was pretty straight to the point, something he actually approved of. "Why not?" he said and moved closer, choosing a spot beside the male and laying down slowly rolling onto his back. The warmth of the sun's Ray's immediately began to sink into the soft fur there and he sighed, relaxing slightly. "The ocean and it's beaches have begun to be my favorite thing" he commented, eyes closed against the bright light of the sun.
45 Posts
Ooc — xynien
he can't help but smile as the stranger accepts his invitation, tail beating against the sand a little faster. the male's comment resonates with him; he wouldn't have guessed he'd become so attached to the coast, but he can't imagine going anywhere else now. it's beautiful here, he says softly, studying the man from the corner of his vision. he feels compelled to share his own feelings on the matter, though that's hardly anything new. i never saw the sea or any beaches til i came here — i never knew anywhere could be so... nice.
109 Posts
Ooc —
Laroche nodded slowly, a relaxed sigh leaving his nostrils as the male talked. "My home was a forest. There was a section that had cliffs bordering the sea. It was perfection truly...a dark, sheltered home with a warm and sunny spot nearby." he said picturing his destroyed homeland in his mind, a feeling of regret washing over him. He pushed it aside and continued "perhaps that is why I like it here so much. Just a little piece of home. Where are you from?" he asked curiously, not minding having a calm, peaceful conversation while he sunbathed.