Blackfeather Woods Remember who we are
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
she feels an odd content wash over her as she moves alongside the woman- for once feeling satisfied by the mere 'normal' element to the situation. however her ears instantly perk at the mention of the name 'maegi'. why was that so familiar..? of course! the troubled boy in the cave how could she forget? she bites back the urge to start asking questions right away and waits for flicker to finish- gaining some information anyway by doing so. she wasn't here anymore anyway for whatever reason. she inhales slowly, shaking her head slightly at the fae's question but she's distracted now and cannot focus on it especially as to her, it was a bunch of nonsense. nevertheless she liked to remain open minded as much as she could never imagine being swayed from her opinion. anyway, maegi. "sorry i hope you don't mind me asking but who was she and what caused her to leave?" hopefully that wasn't too blunt, she had just said she was a friend of hers after all. nevertheless tundra had never been great at the whole nice and sympathetic thing and the seemingly emotionless way she approached things always left her appearing blunt. "i came across a boy in a cave not too long ago, he seemed distraught and injured too but he thought i was maegi. at least that's what he kept calling me." 

now that she's gotten it out her mind feels clearer and able to pay proper attention to the previous question tossed her way. "and no, my whole life it's been me and me, if i'd ever sat around waiting for a god to lend me a paw i'd be long dead." she doesn't want to come off as rude or anything, she really did have nothing against those that believed in it but that was her honest opinion and so it only seemed fair to give it. "so i presume you do?" she continues, assuming so due to what she'd said about leaving an offering for some goddess. as they continue on she laughs lightly about the crows being annoying. "i can't argue with you there."

as they continue on at a steady pace she listens attentively to what she says about joining. a nod of agreement is given as she sighs softly. "the past is a tough place" she murmurs understandingly "but i like it here" 3 moons...it had been longer since she'd met the man but he could've still been a part of the pack for a while after. "many wolves come and go..?" is finally all she goes with, hating that she feels a need to even ask but there wasn't anything wrong with a bit of curiosity right? she just didn't want to have to bump into him out of nowhere, that was it.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Remember who we are - by Flicker - November 23, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Remember who we are - by Tundra - November 26, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: Remember who we are - by Flicker - November 26, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: Remember who we are - by Tundra - December 06, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: Remember who we are - by Flicker - December 07, 2018, 11:17 AM
RE: Remember who we are - by Tundra - December 07, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Remember who we are - by Flicker - December 08, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: Remember who we are - by Tundra - December 19, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Remember who we are - by Flicker - December 20, 2018, 05:05 AM
RE: Remember who we are - by Tundra - January 05, 2019, 07:18 PM