Silverlight Terrace no, they won't be home tonight
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Continually unaware of Vela's innermost workings, or the dots she was potentially connecting, he was plenty willing to divulge what he did know about the matter. It could help them both on their journeys, he believed. She was pretty general, but west. I don't know if south much or not, since I don't even think she knew for sure.. he said, bobbing his head in a nod along with his steps. I will. Same to you, he said, a touch more serious then considering what needing help would imply for either of them; he believed in them both, too. Their family, and their mountain, had not raised pushovers.

Which.. her words did make a good transition into something else lurking in the back of his mind, and he wanted to have Vela keep the thought close too. We should watch out for the.. the black-headed wolf that did that to dad, too. He glanced over to his littermate, curious a bit about her response to that. It was something else to be careful of, because although Charon said he had wounded her in return, any wolf able to do that to the patriarch of the mountain did not bode well to the yearling—although deep down he would love a chance at retribution for his father's injured eye.  I don't know if she would be around out that way at all anymore, but he said he came from over the mountains on his way back, so.. I guess it doesn't hurt to keep in mind. he detailed, lengthy enough, and really the last of the more important thoughts he had bounced around.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
no, they won't be home tonight - by Jarilo - December 03, 2018, 02:30 PM
RE: no, they won't be home tonight - by Vela - December 03, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: no, they won't be home tonight - by Jarilo - December 06, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: no, they won't be home tonight - by Vela - December 11, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: no, they won't be home tonight - by Jarilo - December 15, 2018, 02:16 AM
RE: no, they won't be home tonight - by Vela - December 18, 2018, 05:18 AM
RE: no, they won't be home tonight - by Jarilo - December 19, 2018, 01:30 AM
RE: no, they won't be home tonight - by Vela - December 27, 2018, 04:47 PM
RE: no, they won't be home tonight - by Jarilo - January 06, 2019, 01:32 AM
RE: no, they won't be home tonight - by Vela - January 06, 2019, 04:40 PM