Stone Circle the ocean said: i thirst from long ago
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Despite her intense desire for company, hearing her name spoken in unfamiliar tones sends a bolt of icy panic through her. She freezes for several moments, pulse already picking up as she imagines the way this will go. She'll try to speak and she'll stutter and make a fool of herself, and then the breath will leave her and her chest will get tight and she'll sink into the ground, never to be —
She sucks in a sharp, cold breath and turns slowly, eyes widening at the sight of the towering wolf. She's never seen a wolf so big before. She sucks in a breath, struggling to calm her racing heart and recall what the male had said to her. He'd asked her something, hadn't he? His words had been a jumble at the time, and now she finds herself able to do little more than blink at him. She doesn't know what he said, and she's far too petrified to ask.
Messages In This Thread
the ocean said: i thirst from long ago - by Keen - December 05, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: the ocean said: i thirst from long ago - by Greyback - January 08, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: the ocean said: i thirst from long ago - by Keen - January 08, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: the ocean said: i thirst from long ago - by Greyback - January 08, 2019, 08:58 PM