Deepwood Weald all in the family
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Going to forward date this to now-ish and have this be the thread where Grezig tells them that she’s giving up on the pack. It’s been fun, guys!

Grezig took a deep breath when Laroche showed up. Now to tell him—and her brother—that she was basically giving up on the pack. This would not be fun, but she could not keep dragging them around in the hopes of gaining new members. It clearly wasn’t working out, and now it was winter proper, and freezing. They needed to find a pack to join—a pack that was already formed—so that they could survive winter. Much as she hated to do it, she knew there was nothing else for it but to call it quits for now.

She dipped her head in greeting to Laroche and then began. “Look, I think we should give up on the pack for now.” She explained all that she had been thinking—about survival through the winter and how there weren’t enough members—and then looked between Laroche and her brother. “You may do whatever you like. Personally, I will be traveling the coast. I need to find a… a few particular wolves I know.” Grezig did not really want to divulge that she had an adopted son. It was a personal topic for her. 

“I am sorry for leading you along and then failing. But I think giving up is for the best.” She bowed her head again, this time in shame and sorrow, and waited for their responses.
Messages In This Thread
all in the family - by RIP Grezig - December 12, 2018, 04:18 PM
RE: all in the family - by Derg - December 12, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: all in the family - by Laroche - December 12, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: all in the family - by RIP Grezig - December 24, 2018, 01:10 PM
RE: all in the family - by Laroche - December 24, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: all in the family - by Derg - December 25, 2018, 02:47 AM