Dragoncrest Cliffs But I am still new at getting old
328 Posts
Ooc —
Hah, spat the coywolf in response, bristling, you're proof we have nothing to worry about. If she was the best that Eurycrates' army had to offer, then Drageda was sitting pretty. He hoped to hear the story from Antumbra some time—as of now, Ephraim didn't know just how easily Rosalyn had gone down to Heda, and he was mostly bluffing to seem more impressive than he really was. He probably couldn't break her jaw, not without more training, but just about every other member of the pack could, and there were plenty within calling distance.

You talk big but you're just a weak runaway coward who got caught, he went on, feeling all the tension and stress from being in a war zone just over a month prior welling up inside him, along with the possessiveness he felt now for the Sound. You're just a gnat, natrona, and gnats don't get to open their mouths without being told to. It wasn't wise to provoke their captive. Heda would probably be angry with him for trying to pick a fight, and even more so if he actually touched her. But his temper was flaring and Ephraim didn't have the restraint now to hold it back, not when faced with an actual enemy of Drageda lying helpless before him. His ears twisted back when Tux rumbled and he turned his head to smile wanly at his friend—now the threats had weight.
Messages In This Thread
But I am still new at getting old - by Rosalyn - December 14, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: But I am still new at getting old - by Erzulie - December 14, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: But I am still new at getting old - by Tux - December 14, 2018, 01:41 PM
RE: But I am still new at getting old - by Rosalyn - December 14, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: But I am still new at getting old - by Erzulie - December 14, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: But I am still new at getting old - by Ephraim - December 14, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: But I am still new at getting old - by Tux - December 15, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: But I am still new at getting old - by Rosalyn - December 15, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: But I am still new at getting old - by Ephraim - December 16, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: But I am still new at getting old - by Tux - December 16, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: But I am still new at getting old - by Rosalyn - December 16, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: But I am still new at getting old - by Ephraim - December 17, 2018, 12:18 AM
RE: But I am still new at getting old - by Rosalyn - December 26, 2018, 06:12 PM