Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
comin in from this thread, they're approaching from the side

it takes more effort than you'd think to drag @Raleska along, even with @Mallaidh and blix both carrying her and @Opalia taking up the rear. her ears are ringing from adrenaline, memory fragmented into movements -- rushing into the brute, throwing the girl to the ground, the blur of furi around her. her face stings from where the girl got a few good hits in -- she lingers on that feeling to ground herself. 

there is sound and fury up ahead, the wolves from the sound locked in battle with drageda. blix seeks out nomi with her eyes, finds her dancing with caiaphas with verx and eastwood. looking at furi she stops, close enough to be seen and heard but far enough that if the sound lot decides to converge on top of them they won't be immediately swallowed up. she spits out the girl's leg, shoving a paw on top of her (but mostly relying on furi to maintain her hold) and shouts: "hey, fuckers, this belong to you?"
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by Blixen - December 28, 2018, 10:49 AM