Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
sorry this is short -- lmk if i miss anything!! -- just wanted to make sure i got in here on time

well, it got her attention, at least. blix feels her lips tug back, caiaphas' words passing through her ears without really registering (when has she ever been good at listening?). she doesn't have long to dwell on them anyway, since the siren queen lunges toward them, flanked by the shining golden child. eastwood trails her, but blixen isn't interested in defending their quarry; one captive is enough of a logistical nightmare, she didn't really plan on holding onto raleska for long (not that she'd really planned anything at all beyond "get their attention" and "probably make them retreat somehow").

she doesn't have time to catch furi's gaze or try to communicate with her -- trusting her to make good choices, blixen flings herself toward caiaphas, eager to meet her teeth to teeth. the scuffle is not long-lived -- if she gets some blood she considers it a victory -- the useless girl is whisked away by, in her opinion, her very good mercy. later there will be time to assess/address, right now the fleimkepa's main goal is ensuring rusalka's retreat.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by Blixen - January 28, 2019, 07:10 PM