Heron Lake Plateau This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Wildfire had already liked Quixote—she was Raven's mate and the father of her nieces and nephew, so he must have some wonderful merits—but now she felt a flush of (sisterly!) affection toward her brother-in-law as they shook on the terms. His support meant as much as her sister's, especially because it would hopefully trickle down through the rest of the pack. The last thing Wildfire wanted was to cause any divisiveness or unrest.

"I really appreciate that offer," she laughingly answered, "and of course the feeling is mutual. I know it'll take some time for us to get ourselves established. But once we're up and running, I'm going to take the sisterhood seriously. If the Redhawks need anything, Firebirds will be first in line to help." She dipped her smudged snout to demonstrate her sincerity, complementing her words with another bright smile and wave of her tail.

"Thank you, Quixote. Now that that's settled, I'd like to go tell the girls, if you'll excuse me?"

Figured you could fade for us? :D
Messages In This Thread
RE: This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us - by Wildfire - January 07, 2019, 09:52 AM