Silver Creek lightly armored means light on your feet
those whom life does not cure, death will.
270 Posts
Ooc —
a caravan of clouds fell in tandem with nightfall; overhead the skies were a calamitous grey -- underfoot, the world was dark and near-black.

iliksis had made good use of his time in silver creek; he had established a small enclave in the creek's many secluded fens, and had even found a place adorned by a thick cape of brambles and briars. he likened it to his lair, and wondered what excitable and terrible things he would do to many, in that dark and shadowed hole.

he had also taken the time to get to know the habits of the wolves around him - where they slept, who they conversed with -- most importantly, when they were most likely to be alone. it was a matter of survival for the man, but he also derived a sick pleasure from watching wolves dart through the thicket, envisioning how the aspect of the quiet woods would change once their entrails hung like loose bands of raw red party streamers between black and bladed thorns.

oh yes, iliksis saw himself fitting right in.
warning: PG-18+ explicit content.
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
I hope this is alright?

Many more had come into their fold. It put her on edge. There was so many more women than men, that meant only the best women would get paired in her mind. It meant that if she kept messing up and failing as a woman, that she would get thrown out. The naive part of her protested this notion, said that surely Grayson, who had protected her and kept her safe for so long, would not throw her out into a world where she wouldn't survive. The other part, the honest one that knew she was far from perfect, acknowledged that as an Odolf he definitely would let her go if she didn't fall into line and prove useful and show her worth. There was also the fact that so many others were more beautiful, more developed in the ways of being a true lady than she was. She who got caught attempting to hunt by Grayson and then traipsing back from a solitary venture with a squirrel between her jaws by Emerson. 

This was what fueled her to be running as fast as she could around the territory instead of attempting sleep. She had already been doing so for a long time and came to a pause unknowingly a few feet from his hidden den, flanks heaving and the feminine musk she carried wafting heavily from her as she stretched out her burning muscles, curvaceous body elongating as she yawned her front end bowing down. Once she had caught her breath she meant to take off again, do one more lap and then go to her den and hopefully pass out. That was what was meant until she caught wind of his scent and looked around warily. She didn't see him and a chill ran down her spine, though the silly girl blamed it on the wind.
270 Posts
Ooc —
it is!!

the thing about galloping through the woods, as idealistic as it sounded, was that it was incredibly loud. the crunch of snow, the snap of twigs - even the flat concussion of paw-beats with the earth all vividly and clearly advertised that company was coming.

iliksis poked his head out from the mouth of the den, his gaze falling on a female that at that particularly moment, stretched with a feline dexterity that set him on edge. he had done well so far to resist his more carnal cravings -- but seeing her lithe form, spent and wildly panting as she luxuriously stretched her nubile body, suddenly he was iliksis again -- not the harmless, rather indifferent man that the creek wolves had come to know.

he slithered out from the blackened entryway like a serpent departing the rocky plains of nod; and he had every intention of sinking his fangs in deep, and wrapping his coiling form around her -- up until he remembered his place here, and his goal.

he slowed, his form losing its predatory rigidity. she would see him soon, surely -- best to appear harmless. tacking on a counterfeit look of indifference, the man slowed to a full stop with his head tilted, as if expecting some sort of explanation for why she was gallumphing through the wilderness at god knows what time of night.
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
No she surely wouldn't survive without Rosings. The poor oblivious girl had smelled him nearby but as he slunk out  she had turned around rear end facing him and she was still oblivious. By the time she turned around and spotted him, it was as if he had appeared from nowhere and she startled eyes going wide and a feminine gasp producing a burst of frosty air "Oh!" she stared at him for a moment, heart racing and fear now mixing with her scent. She swallowed thickly, embarrassed by the way he stared questioningly at her and lowered her gaze. "I'm sorry sir, I hope I didn't wake you. I was trying to expend some energy, I couldn't sleep and there wasn't any other way I could think of to exhaust myself" she stammered a bit and offered an apologetic smile, hoping she hadn't bothered him. The last thing she needed was someone going to Addison or Grayson and complaining. A desperate look crossed her face as she realised she had probably just messed up again.
270 Posts
Ooc —
i'm sorry for the wait. i wrapped up this because if anything happened it'd be wonky with our timeline - let's have a new one soon?

it pained iliksis on some level to see this nubile creature at his doorstep, alone and so very easily ready for picking. his features darkened as he fought the urge to strike her - a phantom of some ugly emotion crossed his muzzle then before it was subdued by a clouded, listless gaze.

he could not expose himself so soon; but if he stepped out of the threshold of his scantily moonlit den, he knew what events would unfold.

he was too close to risking everything - and so, the dark monster simply grunted in reply, and withdrew his head back within the folds of the den.

later, when he had heard her steps fade away, he would think of her as he straddled his wanting frame over a smooth protrusion of stone, his back arched and body convulsing as he thought of just what he was capable of when the time was right.