Wheeling Gull Isle you should know i'm no ones shore, no ones ocean
200 Posts
Ooc —
That's a great idea! Lucas exclaimed. He lifted his head a measure to look up through the island's many trees, half expecting to see the peak of Currituck's great mountain rising out of the clouds above them. I know how that feels. I didn't mean to wander off for as long as I did either. Now I'm not sure where the valley is. He hoped for her sake she had a better idea where her home was than he did. What he wouldn't give to descend down the steep slope into the verdant dale once more. Even the boulders, once so mundane, would be beautiful to him after all this time.

Struck with an idea, Lucas beamed and suddenly offered, what if I go with you? We can go find your mountain and maybe we'll find Bearclaw Valley somewhere too! It was naive for Lucas to believe that they would successfully find one, let alone both, of their destinations, but he was nothing if not hopelessly optimistic. Even against the most terrible odds, Lucas was gifted with the ability to find a silver lining, and he reckoned their odds were quite good.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you should know i'm no ones shore, no ones ocean - by Lucas - January 21, 2019, 11:50 PM