Dawnlark Plains you can call upon this family, you can call upon this day
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
that the prey he was following did not linger here was no surprise to imrathil. the air, while clear and crisp as any on a wintry day, held a somber mood to it. he would be glad to be rid of it. hurrying along the escarpment, imrathil saw a dot of grey in the distance that was coming towards him at a rather determined clip.

he slowed, already feeling a pall of nervousness. he had not detected any markers that announced the razed kingdom claimed, yet the blackpelt quailed, for he himself knew most wolves to be territorial.

his ears folded and his tail was kept close to his hocks as wraen closed the distance; even with his eyes averted, he noted the stormy heather of her pelt and her inquisitive, open gaze. her tone was not hostile, and so imrathil's posture released its held in tension. "um.. sure." he was not usually approached in such a manner and it showed by his confused demeanor. "what do you need?"
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you can call upon this family, you can call upon this day - by Ingram Sr - December 30, 2018, 05:17 PM