Dawnlark Plains you can call upon this family, you can call upon this day
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
the coast.

a long-laid to rest part of imrathil stirred just beyond his consciousness, much the way fog might roil into shapes in your peripherals, only to become indistinguishable mist as soon as you train your eye upon them. he groped haplessly in the receding corridors of his mind, trying to figure out what memory had briefly come blaringly to the surface, only to retreat as soon as it submerged the inky depths of his unclear mind.

he frowned, but focused instead on the rest of wraen's explanation. "it is hard alone." he admitted more to himself than anything, remembering the weeks following wardruna's disappearance. he had survived, of course -- but it did not make the burden of going on alone, without his mentor, any better. "but i guess hunting for two is also hard. well.. if you two ever get tired, i think the people i'm with are nice." it was a half-hearted invitation, but it was genuine.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you can call upon this family, you can call upon this day - by Ingram Sr - March 01, 2019, 07:09 PM