Dawnlark Plains you can call upon this family, you can call upon this day
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
imrathil's eyes brightened as wraen casually mentioned she may have known cyclone -- but no further information was parted. he realized he had very little knowledge of cyclone outside of daily interactions - she had come from somewhere before she met him.. a frown worked across his features, darkening his muzzle as wraen asked the nature of how they had come together.

imrathil didn't like delving into the past much - mostly because any time he did so, he was met with a sheer wall of forgetfulness. it sucked having no memory, no history, to base ones' identity in -- who was he, even?

"well, i was traveling with wardruna when he disappeared." imrathil shared, skipping mention that he himself was a man with a fractured past. "and cyclone found me searching for him. i guess she was a lone wolf too. then there were a few others. maybe sick of their parents or their pack or something. i guess it never occurred to me to ask." maybe because the suspicious part of him had died so many months ago alongside with his memory.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you can call upon this family, you can call upon this day - by Ingram Sr - March 16, 2019, 02:20 PM