Ankyra Sound but now I fear I will never peer
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
hope u don't mind that i take this... i noticed it wasn't getting love

the boy was hurt worse than he had been before in his life. his limbs ached with the weight of his frame, and he quivered unsteadily on them if he stood still for too long. in spite of his pain, illidan did what he could to tend to their borders and to protect the land that they had claimed. he feared that the wolves on the cliff would not cease in their brutal strikes against them. he did not want to give them an opening from which they could take the life from rusalka.

thinking that the water would do him well, the young ghost turned his attention toward the lapping waves and limped there to tend to his wounds. that was where he caught sight of the woman with the dark face and kind eyes. he feared approaching her for several reasons. the boy had not listened to her when she had instructed him to lead the others back. he had been blinded by his rage – by the betrayal of his brother – and had cast her instruction aside. their attack had not resulted in anything more than injuries to their wolves. rosalyn was still held captive on the cliff.

so, illidan stood in the sands with his head low and his haunted gaze latched tightly to the woman by the sea. the length of his limbs quivered again, but he gritted his teeth against the aches that wracked his frame and held his ground.
Messages In This Thread
but now I fear I will never peer - by Erzulie - December 28, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: but now I fear I will never peer - by Illidan - January 05, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: but now I fear I will never peer - by Erzulie - January 09, 2019, 12:47 AM
RE: but now I fear I will never peer - by Illidan - January 09, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: but now I fear I will never peer - by Erzulie - January 14, 2019, 11:22 PM
RE: but now I fear I will never peer - by Illidan - January 18, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: but now I fear I will never peer - by Erzulie - January 19, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: but now I fear I will never peer - by Illidan - January 25, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: but now I fear I will never peer - by Erzulie - January 31, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: but now I fear I will never peer - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: but now I fear I will never peer - by Erzulie - February 18, 2019, 03:47 PM