Horizon Ridge my father was the last lord of light
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
epic had learned something valuable in his time – something that illidan had not yet found a way to grasp. see, while the young ghost did everything that he could to be more like his parents, epic had discovered what it meant to be entirely himself. that was certainly something that would have done the wildling good, but not something that he had ever thought about. more than anything, he wanted to be like his father with the same sharp mind as his mother. he felt as though he had missed a great opportunity in his absence from the woman.

it seemed that the other man had found himself at a common opinion of the sea witch. caiaphas was terrifying in many ways, and illidan was grateful that they shared blood with each other. it only meant that there was a portion of her that existed inside of him, and he hoped that it was not simply the colors that adorned his cloak. the young ghost prayed that he carried some of her fierceness within him.

on the subject of the other coastal packs, the young man furrowed his brow and frowned in a thoughtful manner. the only one he could imagine being spoken poorly of was drageda. he didn't know much about any of the others, though. “well, you could always join us,” he commented with a small shrug of his shoulder. he didn't mind epic in any way – he seemed genuine in his words and actions up to that point. “but you won't hear kind words about drageda from me or my mother,” illidan then added with a firm nod. then, he offered a ghostly smile and shook his head to the other male. "but i don't know much about the others."
Messages In This Thread
my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - December 29, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - December 29, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 05, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 07, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 07, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 12, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 13, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 22, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 25, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 29, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - February 15, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - March 11, 2019, 08:30 PM