Shadewood rocky raccoon
If ever I read Satan's signature upon a face, it is on that of your new friend.
46 Posts
Ooc — hannah
All Welcome 
@Laroche, gotta be vague about injuries because takes place after mercenary thread that's not finished

The spar was tiring, nonetheless, but his muscles ached for more. He was fueled with adrenaline, pumping through his veins and making his breaths hoarse and rapid. His mind was beginning to blank, even more so than before. His mind seemed to split, transferring from one psyche to another. What was a cheery follow but an hour ago was now the inklings of a beast. He thirsted for chaos and nothing would stop him. 

Any sense of thought beyond his innate urge to clench his teeth into flesh and spill blood across the pale snow was diminished. For the time being Percival was a machine programmed for one purpose: harm. Saliva began to bubble at his lips, gleaming ivory canines poked from his sable gums. Any pain gripping to his muscles only inspired his greed even more. 

The distinct smell of other wolves filled his nostrils, adding fuel to his growing fire.
109 Posts
Ooc —
He had been here for a few days, taking them to regain his strength and grow familiar with the area. He hadn't met anyone else other than Cry, Morgan, Velvet and Phex. He was honestly struggling to avoid gravitating toward the cheery girl. He wasn't that type of man. He wasn't a bad one but he'd be bad for such a sweet girl even as friends. This thought pushed him toward the borders, deciding it was time to add his scent amongst those of the Keep. He rubbed along trees and occasionally lifted a leg to mark, careful to avoid anywhere that Cry had already left his markings. 

He was paused with one leg lifted, a stream of piss marking the ground when he spotted Percival. The man was literally foaming at the mouth and baring his teeth. His muscles tensed up but he continued pissing and spoke firmly "This here is claimed land. If you aren't here to join us you better turn around" he spoke with a growl in his tone, a warning that he meant business. Then he set his leg down and kicked at the dirt, curling his lips over his own fangs.
46 Posts
Ooc — hannah
The voice of another wolf put his thoughts into overdrive. His pupils contracted, revealing an almost entirely blank eye. He glared at this adversary, his scowl turning into a menacing grin, his pearly whites gleaming. "This land is nothing but a place you decide to piss on, claimed territory my ass."  Percival knew a pack was forming here, but their scents were fresh with the land, they had yet to truly call themselves a home. 

"So I will do whatever I so please," The wolf stood as tall as possible, "if you don't like it, then spar with me."   His words were chosen carefully, this was no spar he wished for. Percival wanted to rip the flesh from this wolf's throat, but he was no idiot. This stranger had muscle and he was still recovering. "I'll adhere your words if you win." However, he had no intention to lose.
109 Posts
Ooc —
Either this was a stupid man or a crazy one and as Laroche's stared into his eyes, he decided it was the second. He narrowed his gaze and grunted at the man's words "five wolves call this place home that I've met and i know we have more. Do you really want to try me?" he asked calmly. His mind flashed to the hulking brute he had beaten up on the coast, the one that acted as that Melonii group's bodyguard. His gaze swept over the man noticing he already looked a bit worn down. 

The male continued to refuse, saying he'd do what he wanted. Laroche growled deeply and took a step forward "I warned you" he said before he lunged for the male, aiming to knock him a few steps back from their land with his body while grabbing his scruff. He succeeded in body slamming the male but his jaws snapped shut too early, only managing to do a light chomp down on his shoulder "Get the fuck outta here!" he shouted. 

Laroche's HP: 25/25

Percival's HP: 17/25

Rolled 8/10
46 Posts
Ooc — hannah
17/25

The wolf seemed rather insistent and therefore the spar had begun. Immediately the stranger threw the first hit and tore at his shoulder as he slammed him backward. Pain surged through his body and instead of calculating his attack the wolf sloppily snapped his maw towards his offender, causing no damage to the foe. "God fucking damnit!" 

His poorly timed offense was humiliating and he had to redeem himself. Percy hurled his body forward, smashing directly into the other's chest, hoping to knock him down.

Rolled a 3
109 Posts
Ooc —
Laroche: 22/25  Perci: 10/25

As soon as his opponent made his first move Laroche wondered if the kid even knew how to fight. the stranger's jaws clumsily snapped at his face followed by a screamed curse. Preparing to pull back Laroche stepped away only to be body slammed and knocked a few steps back.

Experienced in the ways of fighting Laroche snagged hold of Percival's neck and latched to his scruff, attempting to swing him down to the ground. However he wasn't that strong yet and did little more than bite down and push the man's head downward closer to his paws.

Rolled a 7
46 Posts
Ooc — hannah
10/25

He felt his opponent's teeth sink into his skin, forcing him to grumble in pain. His eyes stared at their paws- how humiliating! To be forced by some imbecile to bow his head as if he wasn't royalty. Such embarrassment fueled his bubbling rage, "Fuck you!" 

Percival threw his head back forcing his scruff from Laroche's jaws, tearing his own skin while doing so. No longer was he to let this stranger triumph one time after the other. Immediately after being released the boy swerved to his enemies right side, burrowing his teeth into the side of his neck and, using the force of his hind legs, pushed his front onto his shoulder, hoping to knock him down.

rolled a 10
109 Posts
Ooc —
12/25 rolled a 6

The advantage was his or so Laroche thought. As soon as he forced the male's head down in an embarrassing fashion it gave him the kind of strength he'd only seen once before. There had been a male who'd never quite developed mentally back at home, the simpleton had been harmless or so everyone had thought. He was a baby in the head and had somehow managed to befriend a crow. One of Laroche's friends had gotten tired of seeing prey treated like a friend and had killed the bird and dropped the body in front of the simple minded man's face. The guy instantly changed, just...raged out and grew this super strength and killed Laroche's friend. 

His eyes flew wide as his head was shoved up. He snarled and tried to duck but only made things worse, his neck grabbed and body shoved downward. He went with it, rolling onto his side so his muzzle was directly by the foreleg Percival still held on the ground. He snapped his jaws, grabbing the male's leg and yanking it out from under him, shaking his scruff free. He couldn't risk another attack so he rolled away, standing up "Get the fuck outta here before you lose the ability to!" he snarled through panting breaths.
46 Posts
Ooc — hannah
4/25 rolled a 4

Percival fell to the ground would a loud thump accompanied by a painful grumble. He knew he couldn't stay here much longer, this fight was nearing the brink but he wouldn't leave without one more hit, his ego was far bigger to allow him to run now, even if running after his attack could be looked at as even more cowardly. 

His opponent obviously didn't care to continue the brawl either, giving him the perfect opportunity for that last blow. The wolf lifted his body from the ground and immediately sprinted towards Laroche with his canines exposed. Leaping forward his claws dug into the enemies chest and he snapped his jaws centimeters from his muzzle, before using his body to push off of and dashing away from harm's way.
109 Posts
Ooc —
He honestly wasn't expecting the boy to come running at him again and though he was unprepared he didn't shy away or flinch, he held his ground and snarled as he took the blow. He watched the coward turn tail and run "Don't come back!" he snarled and then lowered his muzzle, licking the wounds he could reach while standing and grumbling. "Damned idiot" he cursed and dug at the ground, turning and heading back toward the den.