Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
"nah..." said terance quietly, clearly thinking about a few things but not voicing any of this thoughts. i mean, what was the point? besides, they were thinking the same things, therefore they went unsaid. 

and then, to treason's second comment -- which was light hearted and probably a joke -- terance gave a gentle snort (maybe of amusement, maybe some sort of scoff) and shrugged. "i've been able to do that," he added with a quirk of his brow, a small smile but not one that really meant anything. he was more lost in his own thoughts for the time being than fully invested in the conversation. but, whatever, he tried to crawl back into reality. it half worked, except then terance asked a really stupid question that he wished he wouldn't've. "i wonder what okeanos and ibis call olive." well, less of a question and more of an outlaid question. immediately following, terance shook his head. "ah, i guess it doesn't matter." 

and then he shifted where he laid. "you think rannoch is gonna be healthy enough to come back to leadership soon?" he asked then, completely moving the conversation away from his brief moment of grief.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Terance - January 14, 2019, 01:47 PM