Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
things are getting rowdy -- like really rowdy. treason was apparently amused by something, for her actions got a lot snippier and much more playful. terance to keep up, but it seemed like she was on any side of him at any given second given him a good chomp. he tried to embrace the more... affectionate of all the chomps, but they were more teeth than anything else. surprise. 

it really was like seducing a shark. sheesh.

each bite brought a low growl from the stone, who's head was turned at any given angle to watch her. his eyes glinted, on edge (but the good kinda edge), until she brushed close against him -- his nose now raised but his gaze still rested on her. she'd had her fun, terance thought, and so he took his own turn. terance was not nearly as bitey as she was, falling under the category of tender, but he'd play along best he could. if this was what she liked then... well hell, who was he to tell her no? this was, afterall, a game of impress treason.

"you're teasing..." terance muttered lowly, before ducking from her teeth as they aimed for his cheeks. he stepped away now, beginning to circle her with a few great waves of his own tail. his green gaze rested upon her, studying her features carefully. few times had he looked at anyone like this -- especially not treason, but it was about time he did. if she'd let him take the lead, he again tried her tactic. 

he rounded on her now, giving her hocks a nip, careful but firm. again at her hind leg, and then he pressed his nose beneath the arch of her leg and the curve of her stomach, giving a low whine.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Terance - January 18, 2019, 10:13 AM