Sunbeam Lair I can't wait
Loner
217 Posts
Ooc — xynien
The cavern is vast and beautiful, strangely out of place tucked into the snowy mountains; there is life here, green and flourishing even through the harshness of winter, and Winterbourne finds it fascinating. He wanders with nose to the earth and stump tail waving, sniffing so busily at the plants littering the cavern floor that he misses the fresh scent of the stranger within. The sleeping wolf goes entirely unnoticed for a time as he explores.
Unfortunately, he remains oblivious to the presence of the other wolf until his idle wandering brings him far too close, attention caught by a soft sound somewhere high above. It only takes a few moments of inattention to see him stumbling over the sleeping form with a yelp. What — He's cut off as he struggles to regain his balance, taking several graceless steps back and cursing himself silently for not paying more attention.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
I can't wait - by Rakk - January 03, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: I can't wait - by Winterbourne - January 03, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: I can't wait - by Rakk - January 04, 2019, 01:13 PM
RE: I can't wait - by Winterbourne - February 03, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: I can't wait - by Rakk - February 04, 2019, 11:36 AM