Silverlight Terrace scatter my soul across the floor
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
On any given day, nobody would be able to predict what kind of mood the dark female would be in. And unfortunately on this evening, hers was more of the sour variety. Her ears shifted back some, the skin under her silver eyes crinkling slightly. What business did this man have, asking her why she chose to roam in this spot? 

He's got a bit of nerve. She thought humorlessly. There were times when Tzila was wise enough to hold her tongue, to put some thought into her speech. And other times, she spoke her mind, without care. With a snort, she replied in a short voice with a hint of smart assery. "Trying to enjoy my evening in peace." She rose slowly, with intent but did not proceed forwards nor back. Her silver eyes glinted. "Perhaps mapping the area while at it." As far as she knew, she had stepped on no toes by straying too close to a packs borders. These lands, by the lack of scent markers, she assumed to be neutral. So she would push on, familiarizing herself with this vast wilderness.
Messages In This Thread
scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 03, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - January 03, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 03, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - January 04, 2019, 02:00 AM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 04, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - January 07, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 12, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - January 16, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 31, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - February 06, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - February 20, 2019, 11:53 PM