Stone Circle tell everybody i'm on my way
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
ohhh! I didn't know, my mistake, I apologize <3

Vespera was a little Taken back on the darker wolf's response, to which she was more agitated now and less tired. Vespera's back fur rose and her violet gaze narrowed, her blank expression turned into an annoyed and angered expression though she didn't bare her teeth. "Oh I'm sorry, does it look like I have an insight on everyone's lives?" Vespera didn't snap as the darker female did, but she did roll her eyes and slammed sarcasm and snark in her response. Vespera wouldn't have minded much if she just snapped at her, but what made her want to snap at the female's muzzle was that she shoved the 'Valette's son' card in her face. Though the young female had much respect for Valette more than anyone else in the pack, and she was now the only one that Vespera could go to for comfort without being a moody teenager. Good lord, how many Valette clones are there? Vespera was half joking in her own thoughts, for she did think Valette did have a lot of kids since she once said that she had a few mates. However Vespera wasn't done with Alya, or at least she would have liked to keep firing off at her, but her ears twitched when she heard heavy paw steps to which she could only guess to who it was. Greyback. Oh lovely, why don't all you idiots just show up at the same time, Vespera wanted to say out loud but she kept it in her head, so instead she just groaned in annoyance and rolled her eyes. Vespera kept a steady gaze one Alya, she ignored the fact that she was hiding something, but she didn't care at the moment, she just wanted to snap at someone.

Although the male named Nikai seemed to be more tolerable than Alya was to Vespera, maybe it was because he was Valette's son, but she pushed that to the back of her mind. What really didn't surprise Vespera is that Greyback new one of the two, she figured Greyback knew everyone at this point, but she turned her head away just to roll her eyes, then turned to face the pair again. If Vespera could be more agitated, Greyback seemed to do the job since he told them to excuse because she was young which to her it translated to, excuse her she is young, she is an idiot, please ignore her. Her mind seemed to manipulate his words to make what he said sound like that, and a small but somewhat quite growl seemed to bubble in her throat. Even if that's not what Greyback meant, Vespera tensed her leg muscles and almost turned to Greyback with snapping jaws, but before she could do that, Valette showed up. Vespera figured if she was to snap at the Alpha's male that it would go bad for her in the long run, so instead, she just stood there looking like an angry ball of fluff. But in her mind, how could she be mad, Valette was happy to see her child again, so she could at least calm down for that reason. But a bit of jealousy ran through her veins, Vespera wanted something like this with her family, but she never could. The young female relaxed herself a little and took a moment to watch as Valette showered her pup with affection and even inviting them to stay. Vespera wouldn't mind if Nikai stayed, but she flared her nose at the bare thought of Alya staying, maybe it was her fault for being so informal to them, but the young female was a little too arrogant to admit that herself.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
tell everybody i'm on my way - by Nikai - January 08, 2019, 07:05 AM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Vespera - January 08, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Alya - January 08, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Greyback - January 08, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Nikai - January 09, 2019, 03:07 AM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by RIP Valette - January 09, 2019, 07:54 AM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Vespera - January 09, 2019, 06:22 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Alya - January 09, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Greyback - January 09, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Nikai - January 10, 2019, 07:27 AM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by RIP Valette - January 10, 2019, 02:12 PM