Tuktu Hinterlands So I'll go- but I'm telling you, I don't wanna go.
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Colt could see clearly that she was upset, but he wasn't the type to cave in to that.  He didn't care overly much how she may or may not feel - from where he stood, everything that had occurred so far was her decision.  And this ability to place the blame fully and completely on her shoulders alleviated any guilt from his own.  

You didn't know her. He said, bristling somewhat at the implication.  It was wrong, everything about this was wrong.  She's gone, but that has zero to do with us.  Don't compare yourself to her, or act like I ever did.  Because I didn't.  It was impossible.  Maybe now, after the fact, he'd felt regret many times that things hadn't been different.  But that was his pain to carry, not hers, and the fact that she was assuming it for him just ticked him off.  

Colt was an ass, but a big merit was a relatively long fuse.  He didn't lash out except with words, and even then, his remarks were cutting rather than loud.  He didn't move closer, but his eyes narrowed, and his tone fell.  What do you want, Niamh?  Because for someone who told me to get the fuck out, and then found someone else, you seem really fucking undecided.  

Very adult of him, but he wasn't the one going to pieces over a call he'd made, was he?
Messages In This Thread
RE: So I'll go- but I'm telling you, I don't wanna go. - by Colt RIP - January 11, 2019, 02:07 AM