Tuktu Hinterlands So I'll go- but I'm telling you, I don't wanna go.
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Her needing to apologize to someone not even involved, as if she'd have an opinion, made no sense to the Blackthorn.  Why did she have to even drag her memory into this?  Maybe it was his fault for telling her, and in as many feelings, he was forced to regret  that decision again.  First Quixote, now Niamh.  From this point forward, he'd keep it in his own memories where it belonged.

He didn't even want to respond.  Towhee had made her choice when she ran in without even god damn thinking, and maybe literally knocking her own stupid self out against him was karma telling her to not be such a selfish ass.  His thoughts were not at all kind on this, and if he'd only had a passive dislike of her before, it had grown into a rather active one.  He didn't intend to interact much with either of them in the future, honestly.

Obviously neither of you were, and when you don't, shit happens.  I'm not going to apologize for it, if that's what you want.  Alright.  No holds barred.  I'm not a damn toy you can have around when you want it and toss whenever you fucking feel like it. You don't get to treat someone like that and then expect them to like you after, all good, no problem.  I don't honestly care that you were mad.  I understand having damage, Niamh, you know I do.  His fur spiked, and he looked her dead on.  What pisses me off is you didn't even give me the benefit of a word before kicking me out.  And apparently you didn't think twice before replacing me.  So honestly? You can keep the apologies.  They aren't worth anything to me .

She could keep her pain.  She'd given him enough, and he wasn't going to take hers too.  Her pain was her fault, and she could live with the bed she'd made.  He was full form Colt now, and he wasn't about to come crawling back and what, take her back? 

He had wondered in a way what would happen if she saw things straight and apologized.  A small part of him wondered if he could keep that anger, and fuel the fire he'd had that had kept him flying solo so long in his youth.  Now he had his answer, and apparently, so did she.  He didn't walk away then, but he definitely wasn't looking back now.

Stay, if you want.  I don't care.  I told you.  I'm done.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So I'll go- but I'm telling you, I don't wanna go. - by Colt RIP - January 12, 2019, 02:03 AM