Tuktu Hinterlands So I'll go- but I'm telling you, I don't wanna go.
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
She didn't deny any of it.  It seemed they were past the point of her making excuses, which at least made it easier for him to listen to her.  He'd turned askance, but stayed where he was.  He didn't intend to go back on anything he'd said to this point, but even if she didn't deserve it, he'd let her finish.  He had a heart, even if it was bitter as fuck right now.

I was used to them expecting the worst out of me.  I didn't expect it from you.  You didn't even hesitate.  His tone was less intense now, more tired than angry.  If she had even paused, maybe it would be harder to turn away.  But she hadn't seemed conflicted at all in tossing him to the curb, and the memory of her expression in that moment was burned into his mind.  His trust was completely broken, and that wasn't a thing he gave easily or lightly.  I do deserve better, but sometimes we don't get what we deserve.  At least she was admitting to what he'd already told her.  She'd allowed her baggage to destroy them instead of letting him help, and he couldn't trust she wouldn't do it again.  I can't teach you when I was never even remotely a priority.  But I can give you some advice.  Maybe, if someone you love hurts you, consider why before you go for the throat.  Maybe even give them the benefit of asking why.  His voice now took on a bitter edge.  Honestly, he didn't like slamming her apologies down again and again.  In some sick way it felt good, but he'd loved her, and still did love the wolf she'd been before all of this.  Maybe that wolf was still who she was, but if she was going to turn like this, he couldn't risk staying and opening up again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So I'll go- but I'm telling you, I don't wanna go. - by Colt RIP - January 12, 2019, 09:34 AM