Tuktu Hinterlands So I'll go- but I'm telling you, I don't wanna go.
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
She wouldn't give.  She kept sticking to the same thing, reiterating the same points, over and over.  He could see the fear and the desperation in her, and he could feel himself balking at it.

For so long he'd thought he would never mate anyone, and this was why.  As much as he loved her, the instant something had tested them, he'd been out.  Sure, the fuck up and decision had been hers.  But he could have stayed, could have come back and refused to be thrown out.  He hadn't been willing to do that, and that along with his mistrust made him hesitate now even though her relentless pleading wore at him.

Ok.  She wanted to try?  Let her try.

I'm not going back to the Redhawks. He said, and while he knew this was kind of a dick move he needed to see that she meant what she said.  I'm not going to promise we can fix anything.  But maybe, if you come.  Would she leave Towhee and Phox behind? He knew he'd be robbing Quixote a potentially valuable member, but he knew as long as they lived in that pack, he wouldn't be able to move past this because he'd just be waiting.  There was too much baggage there.  If you can't, I get it.  But if you can't, then this can't happen, because I can't go back to that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So I'll go- but I'm telling you, I don't wanna go. - by Colt RIP - January 14, 2019, 01:34 PM