Stone Circle saturn's rings are satan's highway
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The young female's heart began to pound in her chest, it was slowly beginning to race, she could hear it ring in her ears. Vespera wanted to slam her head into the ground repeatedly when Greyback said it was his job to care, oh for the love of god, I bet you are saying it just to say it, the female so badly wanted to shove her muzzle in his face and say it but she remained where she was. The female's muscles began to tense when he mentioned Rakk, her back fur began rising, the emotions that were present with her when she was there were bouncing in her mind. No, he would have been the one dead at the border if you had just let me have the chance! He deserved it! The female was screaming in her own toughts with her paws slowly gripping the ground, making deep claw marks in the snow, even if her legs were somewhat sunk, she still managed the strength to do that. The young female wrinkled her muzzle a bit more, but without showing her fangs to show the male that she was frustrated. With a quick shut of the eyes, she snapped her head up to meet the male's burning gaze. Vespera noticed his tail was up, to her, it was a sign of dominance, and she didn't take that lightly, but she let it pass for now. The young female's gaze was fuming with loath and frustration, "well I couldn't just stand there and let him have his way with her!" Vespera raised her paw and slammed it like an angry child having a tantrum with her tone sounding like she was objecting and whining a bit, "I had to do something! It felt wrong for someone like me to look at someone with fear in their eyes as their tormentor was right there, ready to do something horrid! You don't get it, I can't stand there and let someone be tormented by the likes of him!" The young female flared her nose and got in his face a little, she didn't care if he snapped, the emotions of that event lingered in her mind, it was bringing back nightmare like memories that kept repeating over and over in her head. The young female swiftly looked down at her paws, she didn't want to show Greyback that she was on the verge of crying, so she closed her eyes and heaved a heavy sigh, but her long breath was shaky to which it also affected her body, she felt her nerves shake within her, but she fought hard to keep them under control.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Greyback - January 16, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Vespera - January 16, 2019, 10:29 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Greyback - January 18, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Vespera - January 19, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Greyback - January 19, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Vespera - January 19, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Greyback - January 20, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Vespera - January 20, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by RIP Valette - January 24, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Greyback - January 24, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Vespera - January 26, 2019, 01:01 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by RIP Valette - January 27, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Greyback - January 30, 2019, 02:33 PM