Stone Circle you don't have to wear your best fake smile
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The young female so badly wanted to roll her eyes and brush it off when the male said that they were part of the same pack and they were family. Vespera stopped swishing her tail in annoyance but she still didn't say much to Nikai, she really didn't know how to start the conversation. The dark female figured this would go nowhere if she didn't say anything and figured this would come back to bite her later so she had to say something. "Fine fine whatever," she said, at last, sounding unamused as usual, but she decided to spare the male with the sarcasm. "But I know I am going nowhere unless we discuss something of what had happened at the border so lets just get this over with," the female spoke with a bit of truth since she really didn't want to spend to much time on the subject matter and so she acted as she needed somewhere to be, but that was a lie. But Vespera really didn't know how to start this conversation, she really didn't like discussing what she considered an embarrassment to herself but she figured that it had to happen at some point for she feared that if she didn't get a lot with him, that could ruin the relationship she has with Valette, a relationship that she cherishes. "Look I'm going to be honest here and say I have no idea how to do this sort of thing that we are doing now, like starting conversations and such," This sentence was forced from her since Valette did want her to be more open and feel like she is a part of East Hollow, but she was doing this more and more reluctantly than she initially thought since she really didn't like being honest about her feelings. The female was getting the urge to just turn around and walk away since she was feeling awkward and she knew this wasn't Nikai's intention but she just couldn't help it.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - January 22, 2019, 09:24 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - January 29, 2019, 05:20 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Vespera - February 04, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - February 05, 2019, 08:46 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Vespera - February 07, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - February 08, 2019, 08:19 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Vespera - February 10, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - February 12, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Vespera - February 13, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - February 14, 2019, 10:25 AM