Stone Circle you don't have to wear your best fake smile
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
im so sorry for the late response!!! D: school has been kicking my butt

Vespera blinked, her swishing tail's rhythm became slower, did he not catch the sarcasm? The young female could only guess he was being ignorant, or he was just trying to ignore her tone of voice. The dark female's eyebrows raised at his next suggestion for how she and Alya could get along, "a snowball fight or a spar? Getting physical is the best option to bring together wolves? I mean, I'm no expert but I am pretty sure that is not how bonding is supposed to work." Vespera was really laying thick on the sarcasm, it was something she knew how to do best. But Vespera spread a smile across her face, it even turned into a smirk as her eyes lit up, "oh what a great idea! A spar would be the perfect way to put out differences aside," though she was being cheeky and sarcastic, she was also being serious, I can let go of the anger I have for his mate, and maybe I can show her that I am not someone to be pushed around. This thought turned into a daydream where she pictured herself delivering the final blow on Alya, with her raising her tail in dominance and victory, ah yes, why didn't I think of that sooner, she childishly thought. But then yet again, what would Valette say about this petty revenge? Especially since she was directing this towards her son's mate. Her childish smirk soon turned into doubt, she really loved and respected Valette, and she didn't want to upset the Matriarch, but her own desires were clashing with those thoughts. Vespera directed her eyes to the ground, her doubtful face and her deep thoughts caused her to space out, and forget that Nikai was even there.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - January 22, 2019, 09:24 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - January 29, 2019, 05:20 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Vespera - February 04, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - February 05, 2019, 08:46 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Vespera - February 07, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - February 08, 2019, 08:19 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Vespera - February 10, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - February 12, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Vespera - February 13, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - February 14, 2019, 10:25 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Vespera - March 06, 2019, 09:57 PM