Lost Creek Hollow To the whole project
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Assuming Corvus mentions nothing about it, Treason really didn't think there was anything particularly weird about herself -- or even if he did, it hadn't seemed like a big deal to Corvus.  She probably should have expected a different response from Terance, honestly, but she was probably expecting too much from him.  To top it off Treason being herself meant that she wasn't even going to comprehend that maybe she'd made it sound like something was wrong, just to further confuse things.  Basically this was one of those scenarios where she was good at being oblivious.

Terrance, despite his concern that was accidentally created by Treason herself, was kind of pushing his limits.  Come on, she totally had something important to say!  Thus her small growl-snap was more, "Oi, chill out a minute," to snap him out of it than affectionate.  She wanted him paying attention.  I ran into the wolf who would've been your biggest competition.  Can't say some of his choices have impressed me.  So I'm stopping the search.  Technically she already sort of had, but she hadn't bothered to tell him.  Corvus had just been coincidence, and her subconscious was shaping her actions more than usual and she didn't realize it.  I'm picking you, unless you've had second thoughts.  You know, honestly she wasn't sure why it seemed so urgent now that she thought about it.  Her muzzle crinkled slightly in confusion, and her words faltered a little, I thought it was important to tell you.  I guess.  She paused a moment, still thinking, then booped him with her nose because she wasn't exactly sure what the best response really was.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
To the whole project - by Arbiter - January 23, 2019, 11:01 PM
RE: To the whole project - by Terance - January 24, 2019, 12:45 AM
RE: To the whole project - by Arbiter - January 24, 2019, 03:12 AM
RE: To the whole project - by Terance - January 24, 2019, 12:46 PM
RE: To the whole project - by Arbiter - January 24, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: To the whole project - by Terance - January 25, 2019, 10:24 AM
RE: To the whole project - by Arbiter - January 25, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: To the whole project - by Terance - January 25, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: To the whole project - by Arbiter - January 26, 2019, 04:26 AM
RE: To the whole project - by Terance - January 26, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: To the whole project - by Arbiter - January 26, 2019, 04:16 PM