Lost Creek Hollow To the whole project
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
As Terance sort of wrapped himself around her, Treason leaned in to his touch.  She tipped her head up and out, looking at him in the very corner of her eye.  She still didn't quite look as sharp as usual, her gaze lacked that intensity he'd seen before.  She'd mentally beat herself up pretty well, and was acting rather reserved in comparison to some of her past behavior.  She was maybe smiling?  It was hard to tell, but her tail at least wagged slightly.

Oh, so you're not going to kick me out, hm?  A joke, obviously, even if she said it pretty evenly.  If she really was that enticing already, then it really wouldn't make sense for him, and that was without thinking of their agreement.  Either way she didn't feel that way yet.  But give it time.  She'd only be in this awkward state for a day or less, then Terance would have to deal with her being a pushy, bitey monster again.

There was, however, one thing she was a little curious about.  She gave him a slightly coy look, For the next while, are you all mine or am I all yours?  To her, it was a difference.  Maybe a subtle power dynamic, but they weren't on the same rank to start, so why would this be any different?  Okay, it wasn't like she normally did much submitting towards him to start with, yet right now she deferred.  She leaned back heavily on Terance for a second, then wriggled herself so she could turn enough to nibble at his jawline.  Right now, Treason was probably the queen of mixed messages, but at least she wasn't just standing there like a lump I guess?  Just slow at coming around.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
To the whole project - by Arbiter - January 23, 2019, 11:01 PM
RE: To the whole project - by Terance - January 24, 2019, 12:45 AM
RE: To the whole project - by Arbiter - January 24, 2019, 03:12 AM
RE: To the whole project - by Terance - January 24, 2019, 12:46 PM
RE: To the whole project - by Arbiter - January 24, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: To the whole project - by Terance - January 25, 2019, 10:24 AM
RE: To the whole project - by Arbiter - January 25, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: To the whole project - by Terance - January 25, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: To the whole project - by Arbiter - January 26, 2019, 04:26 AM
RE: To the whole project - by Terance - January 26, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: To the whole project - by Arbiter - January 26, 2019, 04:16 PM