Ankyra Sound the horizon tries but he's just not as kind on the eye
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Sorry for the wait. I’m going to suck at posts for the foreseeable future basically until I finish school in… like two years. LMAO.

Grezig only nodded at Vaati’s words, swallowing again and not looking at him. This… this new attitude—this submissiveness—bothered her. Before now, she’d always been the leader type. The one who got things done. The one who did not back down from things. Now, she felt… lost. Confused. In disarray. She was glad that she had spoken to Caiaphas about pups before now. Getting accidentally pregnant without permission would have been… possibly deadly.

Vaati admitted then that Grezig was not entirely to blame for what had happened. “No,” she agreed. “I suppose not.” She glanced at Vaati for a moment, giving him the shadow of a smile. She took a deep breath and seemed to settle into herself once more. “So,” she said, all business once more. “We must think of names. My family’s names tend to be… not as pretty as some others. But I would continue that tradition if at all possible. Short names. More… guttural sounding, I guess is how I would describe them.” She realized she was rambling and stopped talking, waiting for his opinion on this.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the horizon tries but he's just not as kind on the eye - by RIP Grezig - February 21, 2019, 01:47 AM