Heron Lake Plateau i didn't know you could do that.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
as tegan dug, his ears pricked to better hear her when she spoke. he chuffed, pretty amused, but didn't respond. tegan was usually full of quick witted quips, but he really wasn't on top of his game lately. he just didn't feel like it. ah, whatever. she probably heard that he like, acknowledged it or whatever.

he kept on diggin, and diggin, and diggin. if the brown fae was talkin tegan wasn't really responding, but he was at least chuffing or something to show he was listening. still there. but he was diggin -- this required concentration, yo. like, jeez, lay off. you can't expect so much outta him. 

she was right, though, this snow was thiccccccccccccc with soooo many fuckin c's. the more tegan dug in, the more claw he had to use to dig through it. it was like the more he pushed, the more packed it got. made sense, he supposed. finally though, he broke through a spot in the snow. because tegan's a funny guy, he stuck his nose into the little hole, which twitched and wiggled as he sniffed into it. he backed up. "you think you can break that shit down?" he asked her, green eye peeping through the little hole.
Messages In This Thread
i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - January 29, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 03, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 03, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 06:42 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 03, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 07, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 07, 2019, 07:06 PM