Shadewood My heart holds more than you know.
109 Posts
Ooc —
I hope some small PP of what transpired on the walk back is okay Sofie xD if not lemme know

Laroche had honestly enjoyed the walk to wherever Phex was taking him. She was welcoming and had this air about her that made him feel completely unthreatened. It was the naivety. She had apparently taken to him like flies to shit and she hadn't stopped babbling about random stuff, Except when he had asked for some silence. The last few minutes of their walk had been shared in silence which he made sure to thank her for with a gentle bump to her shoulder since his mouth was full of rabbit and fox. Almost immediately after a voice called out asking what he assumed was his identity, not lil miss Sunshine's. "Laroche. Hopeful recruit. Phex here says a man named Cry has quite a following. Are you him?" he had slowed his walk so that he didn't seem assuming or intrusive. This wasn't his home.....yet.
Messages In This Thread
My heart holds more than you know. - by Cry - January 30, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Morgan - January 30, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Laroche - January 30, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Velvet - January 30, 2019, 10:45 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Sacnite - January 30, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Cry - February 01, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Morgan - February 01, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Laroche - February 02, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Sacnite - February 04, 2019, 12:06 PM