Shadewood My heart holds more than you know.
109 Posts
Ooc —
Softie. He shot Phex a semi hard glare and then snorted shaking his head as he returned his gaze to the leaders. The one he assumed was in charge strode forward and he separated from Phex's side studying them for a split second before tearing his gaze away and not even bothering to try to piece together that relationship. It wasn't his business to care about what men she had hanging around anyway. Instead he looked to the other male who had a sleepy looking quite gorgeous woman leaning against him. The male was eyeing him and while he would have stared back, Cry began to speak to him. He listened and tried not to look shocked. No test of skill, no demand for a pledge of loyalty. Just..."welcome to your new home". He wasn't sure what to make of that but he nodded "Thank you Cry. I hope to get to know everyone shortly" he then looked to Phex and picked up the fox, dropping it by her paws "The fur will help keep you warmer on really cold nights... I'd like you to have it" he said and then turned moving toward Morgan and Velvet as they had introduced themselves. 

He wasn't sure what to say here. Socializing wasn't new to him but he hadn't belonged anywhere in a long time. He was rusty to say the least. "Hello Ma'am. Sorry if my arrival woke you up." he addressed her politely first and then turned to Morgan, giving a slight nod "Its nice to meet you Morgan. I suppose I'll take this rabbit and gain some energy and then familiarize myself with the area. Thank you all" he made the greetings polite and short before dismissing himself, grabbing his catch and walking off.
Messages In This Thread
My heart holds more than you know. - by Cry - January 30, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Morgan - January 30, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Laroche - January 30, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Velvet - January 30, 2019, 10:45 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Sacnite - January 30, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Cry - February 01, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Morgan - February 01, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Laroche - February 02, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Sacnite - February 04, 2019, 12:06 PM