Shadewood I knew I could be whole if you were mine [m]
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: they gonna do some Steamy long pent up baby makin'

Future dating for the 22nd

This heat was like none she had ever been through before, her core aflame and mind a haze of desiring just one thing and that was Issun. She hungered for him with a ravenous lust, pent up for far too long that now it was bursting. She knew she couldn't leave her den, the smell would attract far too many to the newly settled pack or it would tempt the men within to try and claim her and for once she was not in the mood to give an idiot a beating. The more she sat still the more she worked herself up into a fervor, panting softly as she wiggled her hips backward wishing that he was behind her. Unable to help herself she lifted her muzzle and called for @Issun, the sound of it throaty and passionate.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
with each night they stayed here, the promise of fertility grew. the scent was a mere spark at first, but now it was a raging fire and it’s smoke clouded over their den site. issun didn’t stray too far from minori, he was expecting this to happen soon. he was close enough for the intoxicating smoke to enter his lungs. he was close enough to hear her loving call.

he kept a swift stride on the way to the den, but as he closed in his pace slowed. this was it. once he passed this threshold there was no turning back. future children lay beyond the mouth of the home. the warrior stood at the line between the present and future. there she was, beautiful than ever before. she drew him over the edge.

issun reaches forward and ran his nose down her cheek, a gesture he had done so many times before. it held more weight now. a small shiver ran down his spine. “minori.” her name was like silk on his tongue.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
It was like she could sense his approach, her eyes lifted to the mouth of her den and a keening whine left her maw just as he appeared. As he strode forward and entered the den she smiled, a loving and serene expression making the hunger in her eyes soften. She leaned into his caress so their shoulders touched and preened gently at the fur along his spine, fangs occasionally nipping in a teasing fashion. His voice, the best sound she had ever heard, spoke her name and a low rumbling started to rise from her throat almost like a cat's purr. "Issun. I'm ready" she whispered and with those words she opened to him completely, the blossom he had started now fully opening and turning into a flower to be watered and tended by his love and affection. 

we can fade after your next post, feel free to Archive it when your done!<3
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
her voice was like a siren’s song. it beckoned him onward. he left a trail of tender kisses down her neck, spine, rear. he paused for a moment, looking onto her with fond eyes. “i love you.” it was the last thing he uttered before moving onto her. the rest of the night filled with the lovers song and dance.
common | japanese