Moonspear i've all this wonder of earthly plunder
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy found herself moving along the borders as well as evening fell around her. She supposed she couldn't do much in the way of fighting, but she still felt it helpful to check the borders every so often to make sure no strangers had randomly showed up; at least then she could call for someone before they made it into their territory. Or what of some poor injured wolf came needing assistance? She'd definitely like to be there if that were to ever happen. 

She had spent most of the day going through her plants and removing anything that was no longer viable. Her stores were beginning to thin, and it made her nervous. Hopefully Charon had been right in his prediction and they didn't have too much longer left of the winter. She was so looking forward to spring; she desperately needed to freshen her herb stores, and she couldn't wait for the weather to warm up again. The healer stopped to sniff at a tree when a dark form ahead caught her attention. Forgetting the tree when she realized it was Jarilo, she trotted towards him, releasing a soft chuff once she was close enough so as not to startle him.
Messages In This Thread
i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - February 24, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 01, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 06, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 14, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 14, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 20, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 21, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - April 09, 2019, 01:29 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - April 15, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - April 16, 2019, 08:43 PM