Moonspear i've all this wonder of earthly plunder
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Unwilling to stay still, let alone even entirely reach that point, he didn't take the time to be disappointed in her nothing interesting, either. As for staying busy, however, he nodded along. Me too, he quipped, although there was a difference between just moving around, and actually applying himself enough to call is busy. Not at all.. but it really wasn't much of anything, the moving is good though.. he admitted, though without any extra time spent to consider it, he was whirling off towards his original route's momentum before she had to see too much of his pent-up anxiousness.

He blinked and tried to clear his head again, now with a road ahead, motion underfoot, and a fellow pack mate too. The yearling hoped if he got into a good groove, he could make it work. I guess it was a patrol, if you could call it that, he said half over his shoulder as he merrily assumed she would be joining in, even if his whims didn't come with much prefacing. It was more than just the closest to beyond that he could get, and as always, he supposed any traffic was better than none. His mind was just in too many places to make for a good focus. Although.. you've been the liveliest creature I've come across out here.. so far, he warned, just to say not a lot needed policing yet, so there was just mainly walking and peeing really.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - February 24, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 01, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 06, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 14, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 14, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 20, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 21, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - April 09, 2019, 01:29 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - April 15, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - April 16, 2019, 08:43 PM